Deadline: 13 November 2017
The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the US Department of State and American Councils for International Education are seeking applications for the Professional Fellows Program (PFP).
Each finalist of the program will:
- Work in a full-time fellowshipplacement in a US worksite dealing with issues relating to his or her work at home. While there fellows will gain first-hand knowledge about US organizations and institutions and build networks and relationships with US counterparts.
- Participate in a fully-funded program with comprehensive on program support. Travel and living arrangements will be covered as well as emergency healthinsurance, and visa fees on program.
- Become part of the prestigious PFP network. Alumni will gain access to tremendous resources and an international network of like-minded professionals spanning the globe.
To participate in the Professional Fellows Program Applicants must be:
- 25-35 years old;
- A citizen and current resident below mentioned countries
- Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite;
- Interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country.
- Have at least two years relevant work experience and be currently employed;
- Have demonstrated leadershipand collaborative skills.
- Be a professional fit for the PFP theme that your country participates in:
- Legislative– Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship– Belarus, Russia
- Economic Empowerment-Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos,
Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
How to Apply
For more information, please visit Professional Fellows Program at http://professionalfellows.americancouncils.org/#intro