Duration: 2004 – 2007
Cost of project: 78.070 EURO
Sponsor: INSA-ETEA, Spain
– To strengthen the capacity of the teaching staff of the University of Economics and Business Administration;
– To provide basic materials for research and project implementation;
– To train collaborators from local to commune and district levels for rural development;
– To advise a number of cooperatives in the two typical districts on the accounting work and help carry out computerized accounting, thereby expanding the model to some cooperatives of neighboring districts; and
– To revise regional rural development documents for research and project implementation, as a theoretical basis for rural development, especially in the northern mountainous provinces of Vietnam.